Cherry blossom that seem to spred out endlessey,Castle ruins from where one can see both the sea and mountains,flower gardens where cherry blossoms and other flowers bloom in spring …
In Tottori, surrounded by the beautiful nature, you can enjoy cherry blossoms without being bothered by crowds.
(1) Tips on what to prepare for flower viewing:
– A picnic sheet comes in handy for flower viewing as most places have no benches.
– Disposable kairo heat packs and jackets are good to have as daytime temperatures can drop in April. They are a necessity for night time viewing!
– Trash bags: be sure to take home your own trash.
* You can find the above items at any 100 yen store. Be well prepared to enjoy flower viewing to the fullest.
(2) Dango sweets or flowers? Enjoy the food galore sold at stalls!
– The variety of food stalls of light snacks (takoyaki, taiyaki, and other) set up during the cherry blossom season makes flower viewing all the more festive and exciting!
(3)Things to beware of during the flower viewing season:
-Many roads near popular flower viewing spots tend to be heavily congested in urban areas. Please use public transportation.
-Be careful not to bend or shake branches.
– It is courteous to keep voices down and not play loud music as it may disturb other people enjoying flower viewing.
Let’s enjoy “HANAMI”！！！